Junior 5-a-side Aluminium freestanding goal (12' x 4')
Originally designed to be stored in containers or store rooms, this goal has a removable back bar and net supports that fold flat against the frame. Once assembled, no tools are required to switch this goal from a storage position to being game ready. Simply remove four spring clips, place the back bar and nets supports into position, lock them into place using the spring clips and away you go! The goal is light weight, easy to move and confirms to the FA’s new guidelines for midweight goalposts. Ideal for clubs needing to put the goals in storage after each use.
Goal posts are manufactured from premium grade aluminium extruded to form a 60mm reinforced profile and includes a net channel for safety net clips. The goal corners are fully welded and incorporate a reinforced insert for additional strength. This unique corner design removes the risk of corners coming apart and creating gaps during use or transportation. The aluminium goal frame will never rust while the steel nets supports and back bar are galvanised before being polyester powder coated to prevent against rust. All other fixings are zinc plated to protect against corrosion. This goal is very robust and conforms to BS EN 16579.
This goal is supplied as a package deal including goal, net and ground anchors. Can be supplied individually or as a pair.
- Manufactured from round aluminium profile with net channel
- 3.66m x 1.22m (12' x 4')
- Polyester powder coated white
- Heavy duty welded corners – no mitred gaps!
- Stainless steel fixings prevent against rust
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Stantions fold flat for easy storage
- Ideal for professional clubs, academies and training grounds
- Conforms to FA guidelines for goal weights under 42kg
- Manufactured in Great Britain